ORTEM considers the human being as its most valuable asset in all its activities and adopts minimizing all kinds of losses that may occur by creating a safer and healthier working environment as its primary business goal. Occupational health and safety management system;
In ORTEM, improving the health levels of employees is seen as a requirement for work efficiency. By applying the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the system is periodically reviewed and its performance is monitored, ensuring its continuous improvement.
To this end;
- We use appropriate technologies and take protective and preventive measures to minimize the dangers that our employees, subcontractors, suppliers, visitors and stakeholders may be exposed to during the activities of our organization.
- We ensure to create healthy and safe working conditions with a zero work accidents and zero occupational diseases focused approach.
- We aim to detect and eliminate danger, risk and near miss situations in the working environment.
- We ensure compliance with applicable Labor Laws and legal requirements in the activities carried out in our organization.
- We identify the risks related to Occupational Health and Safety hazards arising from the activities of our organization and outside the workplace and keep these risks under control by bringing them to acceptable levels.
- We organize the necessary training activities for the adoption and implementation of our Occupational Health and Safety Management System by our employees and suppliers for our organization.
- In the workplace and its attachments; In order to ensure the health and safety of employees, subcontractors, visitors and our company personnel working outside the workplace, to take all kinds of precautions, to keep tools and Personal Protective Equipment, and to ensure that they are used when necessary,
- In order to ensure the health and safety of employees, subcontractors, visitors and our company personnel working outside the workplace, in the workplace and its annexes, to take all kinds of precautions, to keep tools and Personal Protective Equipment, and to ensure that they are used when necessary, in accordance with the OHS legislation in force and other OHS-related requirements,
We undertake as our OHS Policy to ensure the continuity of our ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which was established and is being carried out in this direction.