Cookies are used by the Ortem Elektronik Anonim Şirketi whose address is Bilişim Vadisi, Muallimköy Mah. Deniz Cad. No: 143/6, Gebze, Kocaeli,Turkiye, during the visits of people (Visitors) to the website (Site) operated and managed by the ortem.com.tr domain (Site). The use of this Cookie is carried out in accordance with the legislation to which the Company is subject, especially the Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698.
The Company cannot disclose the personal data obtained about the person concerned to others in violation of the provisions of the Website Clarification Text and the Regulation of the Protection of Personal Data at the address ortem.com.tr, and cannot use it for purposes other than processing.
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookie technical communication files are small text files that a website sends to the user’s device or network server via browsers. This text file is completely personal; it can only be read by the web server defining this code. It’s definitely not a virus. Cookies are for the Site to recognize the person later.
2. What is the purpose of the usage of Cookies?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site,
- To improve the services offered by increasing the functionality and performance of the Site and to provide ease of use,
- To offer new features to the Site and to customize the offered features according to preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Site, the Company and the Visitor,
- Creating visit traffic statistics (determining the site’s visit date and time information),
- Making recommendations according to the services preferred by the visitors (usage analysis), and
- To determine how to be informed about the Site.
Mandatory Cookies: These Cookies are absolutely necessary for the Site to function properly. These Cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and the Site cannot function properly if blocked.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These Cookies enable the operation of the Site to be analyzed and understood, and the development of the Site by interacting with the Visitor. The use of these Cookies may be blocked.
Functional and Analytical Cookies: These Cookies are used to provide the Visitor with an easier and improved user experience. It performs functions such as remembering previous preferences, providing easy access to some content on the Site, using the Site effectively, optimizing the Site to respond to user requests, and how visitors use the Site. Due to their nature, this type of Cookies may contain personal information such as username etc.. The use of these Cookies may be blocked.
Targeting/Advertising/Commercial Cookies: These Cookies are used to identify and present content that may be of interest, including advertising content. It serves to increase the user experience by presenting products/content similar to the targeted product/content in line with the interests and choices of the users, and by offering a more advanced, personalized advertising portfolio. The use of these Cookies may be blocked. However, this blocking will not completely block ad content; Ads with general content will be presented instead of ads that may only be of interest to the user.
Flash Cookies: These are the types of cookies used to activate the image or audio content on the site.
Third Party Cookies: Site; works with third-party trusted, well-known ad providers. Third-party service providers place their own Cookies in order to serve user-specific advertisements. Cookies placed by third parties collect and process the browsing information of visitors on the Site and analyze how they are used.
4. Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period
Persistent Cookies: These are the cookies that are deleted by the person on the person’s computer and smart mobile device or that continue to exist for a certain date. These Cookies are mostly used to measure users’ preferences and site movements.
Session Cookies: These Cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. These Cookies are deleted when the user remains inactive on the Site he visits for a certain period of time or closes the Site. Targeting/Advertising/Commercial Cookies, as defined above, are used on the Site for third parties to provide services and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These Cookies can remember the web pages and sites visited and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The site uses both first-party and third-party cookies to collect information, remember demographic data and interests, serve targeted ads to the user, determine the number of ad impressions and visits. When the Site is visited and these plugins are used, the Site connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the plugin is then transmitted directly from the social networks to the web browser and added to the website being visited. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process the data of the user and combine it with the data of the account in the relevant social network.
5. Cookies Used on the Site
|The Name of the Cookie||Type of the Cookie||Purpose of Usage|
|Google Analytics||· Functional and Analytical Cookies
· Targeting/Advertising/Commercial Cookies
|Adobe Analytics||· Functional and Analytical Cookies
· Targeting/Advertising/Commercial Cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html